Mobile Sauna Rental
EQUIPMENT RENTAL AGREEMENT
Sweet Sweat Fleet, LLC
ITEM SERIAL NUMBER DESCRIPTION
1. CLOUDBERRY SFR108 MOBILE SAUNA UNIT
1. PARTIES TO THIS EQUIPMENT RENTAL AGREEMENT. LIABILITY RELEASE.
“OWNER” refers to Sweet Sweat Fleet, LLC and/or, where applicable, to its agents, delegates, and representatives. Spa Fleet Mobile Sauna Rental (“Spa Fleet”) and its on-line platform at www.spafleetrental.com is a division of Sweet Sweat Fleet, LLC.
“RENTER” refers to the individual or organization executing the booking order and making payment for rental fees. However, as use of the equipment is open to the RENTER and other individuals in the RENTER’s presence, all users shall be bound by the rules and regulations defined in this Equipment Rental Agreement and by Spa Fleet’s “Waiver And Release Of Liability”. It is the RENTER’s responsibility to inform all users of and enforce all users’ compliance with all of the terms set forth in this Equipment Rental Agreement. RENTER and all users in RENTER’s party MUST sign Spa Fleet’s “Waiver And Release Of Liability” before using the mobile sauna unit. Digital copies of the waiver are included in the booking confirmation email, available for download at www.spafleetrental.com/about, and in hard copies format inside the sauna.
2. SITE PREPARATION.
RENTER agrees to provide uninhibited access and a clean and level installation site as outlined under site preparation definitions, below, for the delivery and installation of the equipment, as well as, for its retrieval. If the access passageway from the nearest public road to the installation site and/or the site are not prepared by RENTER in such manner then OWNER will, at his sole discretion, pursue one of two courses of action:
a) OWNER cancels delivery while retaining all rental and delivery fees due to RENTER’s non-compliance with the RENTAL AGREEMENT, or
b) OWNER offers to perform site work necessary for delivery, installation, retrieval of the equipment (such as cropping of vegetation and minor leveling of ground) and RENTER agrees to pay an additional fee to OWNER for any such work performed in the amount of US$50 per every thirty (30) minutes or fraction thereof of work time.
Site Preparation Definitions:
The passageway and site need to be spacious enough for OWNER to navigate the tow vehicle and equipment trailer to the installation site and to exit with the tow vehicle from the site after installation is complete. The sauna trailer alone measures twenty (20) feet in length (including the tow tongue), eight (8) feet in width and fourteen-and-one-half (14 ½) feet in height after set-up. The passageway at all points must measure, at minimum, ten (10) feet in width (more if turns exist in the passageway) and twelve (12) feet in height. An additional four (4) feet are required for set-up in back of the trailer to accommodate a step stand for access to the sauna entrance. Adequate parking space for the trailer must be provided by RENTER. Further, enough space to turn the tow vehicle and trailer around must be provided in most instances (an exception would be delivery to, e.g., a circular driveway.)
The installation site must be level solid ground in all weather conditions, and free of snow and ice during delivery.
All passageways to the installation site must be solid ground in all weather conditions and free of snow and ice during delivery and retrieval. If RENTER fails to provide such conditions during equipment retrieval, OWNER retains the right to retain part or all of RENTER’s security deposit for any delays incurred in the retrieval process. Further, RENTER agrees to immediately correct the conditions by whatever means necessary. If RENTER is unable or unwilling to do so, RENTER hereby explicitly agrees to authorize OWNER to correct the conditions by any means necessary including the hiring of third-party contractors and RENTER agrees to bear any cost involved in such correction of conditions.
Tree branches or other combustibles must not exists within twenty (20) feet of the installation site.
Delivery must be to private, secure property only. Delivery to publicly accessible grounds may be possible if certain conditions are met – RENTER must contact Spa Fleet before booking to explore this option.
3. FEES, LICENSES, PERMITS, TAXES AND FINES.
RENTER agrees to be solely responsible for payment of any fees, licenses, permits, taxes or fines required or resulting from RENTER’s possession, use or operation of the vehicle/equipment.
4. INSPECTION, USE, REPAIR ACCESS.
The RENTER shall keep and maintain the rented equipment during the term of the rental period at his own cost and expense. RENTER shall keep the equipment in a good state of repair, normal wear and tear excepted. RENTER acknowledges that RENTER has an opportunity, at the time of equipment delivery, to personally inspect the equipment and find it suitable for RENTER’s needs and in good condition. Any defects and damages at the beginning of the rental period shall be noted and recorded by RENTER and RENTER shall inform OWNER of any such defects and damages. If the equipment becomes unsafe or in disrepair as a result of normal use, RENTER agrees to discontinue use and notify OWNER, immediately. In case of equipment malfunction, the RENTER shall allow the OWNER to enter the premises where the rented equipment is stored or used at all reasonable times to locate and to inspect the state and condition of the rented equipment, and to make repairs. RENTER agrees that RENTER will not repair or have anyone else repair any equipment without prior consent and written permission by OWNER. Failure to timely notify OWNER will result in RENTER being charged for all time that the equipment is not in a usable state.
5. STATIONARY USE OF EQUIPMENT.
The RENTER shall not remove the equipment the location shown in the booking order as the place of use of the equipment without prior written approval of the OWNER. The RENTER shall not attempt to move the equipment or tamper with the installed stabilization and/or immobilization measures by any means for any purpose. The equipment is intended to be used in a stationary mode only by the RENTER. The trailer coupling will remain locked during the rental period.
6. DELIVERY AND RETRIEVAL TIMES.
OWNER shall deliver equipment by 5 p.m. on the day of rental term commencement unless other arrangements are made between RENTER and OWNER. OWNER shall retrieve equipment by 12 p.m. (noon) on the day of rental term termination, unless other arrangements are made between RENTER and OWNER.
There are no warranties of merchantability or fitness, either expressed or implied. There is no warranty that the equipment is suited for RENTER’s intended use, or that it is free from defects.
8. HOLD HARMLESS/INDEMNITY.
RENTER indemnifies and holds OWNER harmless for all injuries or damages of any kind, for repossession and for all consequential and special damages for any claimed breach of warranty. RENTER assumes all risks associated with the possession, use, and storage of the equipment. Accordingly, RENTER hereby waives any and all liens and claims arising from or associated with, and agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the OWNER from and against, any and all liabilities, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including without limitation, attorney’s fees, claims for bodily injury/injuries (including death), property damage, loss of time, and/or inconvenience) resulting from or arising in connection with such possession, use, and/or storage, regardless of the cause and including any injuries and/or damages suffered by RENTER, RENTER’s employees and/or any third party/parties including such injuries and/or damages caused by OWNER’s negligent inspection, maintenance and/or transport of the equipment, except to the extent directly resulting from OWNER’s intentional misconduct.
OWNER makes best effort to provide equipment in full working condition. Any pre-rental damages to equipment must be noted on Equipment Delivery Confirmation form upon equipment delivery and acknowledged by RENTER. RENTER waives all claims arising out of loss of usability of equipment during the rental period due to damage, breakage, mis-use, or any other reason whether caused by a. OWNER’s negligent inspection, maintenance, and/or transport of the equipment, b. RENTER’s or third-party’s normal use or mis-use of the equipment, c. normal wear and tear, d. acts of god, or e. for any other reason.
9. ASSUMPTION OF RISK.
RENTER acknowledges that the possession, use, and/or storage of the equipment may give rise to the risk of personal injury and/or property damage. RENTER voluntarily assumes all such risks and releases and discharges OWNER and the equipment from any and all liens, liabilities and claims arising in connection with the same, including, without limitation, any and all claims arising from or in connection with OWNER’s negligence (other than OWNER’s intentional misconduct.)
For purposes of safety and hygiene of the equipment, of the RENTER and of other future renters, RENTER agrees to use the equipment exclusively in accordance with the rules and regulations set forth in the User Manual. The User Manual is included in digital format with the booking confirmation, viewable on-line at www.spafleetrental.com and as a hard copy included with the equipment. RENTER is held responsible that all others using the equipment during the rental term adhere to the rules and restriction set forth in the User Manual.
11. PROHIBITED USES.
Use of the equipment in the following circumstances is prohibited and constitutes a breach of the rental contract. (a) Use for illegal purpose or in illegal manner. (b) Use when the equipment is in bad repair or is unsafe. (c) Improper, unintended use or misuse. (d) Use by anyone other than the RENTER without RENTER’s supervision. (e) Use at any location other than at the exact site of delivery. (f) Introduction of any food items or liquids into the sauna structure including the changing room, except for personal use amounts of drinking water and one (1) gallon of water for making steam. (g) Use of equipment by any person or persons who have not prior to use read, filled out completely and signed Spa Fleet’s “WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY” form. (h) Firing of sauna stove without prior cleaning of stove grate and without prior emptying of ash pan.
12. ASSIGNMENTS, SUBLEASES AND LOANS OF EQUIPMENT.
The RENTER shall not pledge or encumber the rented equipment in any way. RENTER may not sublease or loan the equipment without OWNER’s written permission. Any purported assignment by RENTER is void.
13. TIME OF PAYMENT. CANCELATION OF RENTAL.
While all rental, purchase and delivery fees are due at the time of booking, extension of the rental period is possible if and when equipment is available. RENTER must obtain OWNER’s consent to extend the rental period at least 24 hours before the end of the original rental period. The OWNER may terminate this agreement immediately upon the failure of RENTER to make rental payments when due, or upon RENTER’s filing for protection from creditors in any court of competent jurisdiction.
For a full refund of rental fees, cancellation must be made WITHIN FOURTYEIGHT (48) HOURS of booking AND at least fourteen (14) full days prior to the standard equipment delivery time (5:00 PM) on the day the rental term begins. For a 50% refund of rental fees, cancellation must be made at least seven (7) full days prior to the standard delivery time (5:00 PM) on the day the rental term begins. Cancellations made less than seven (7) full days prior to the standard delivery time (5:00 PM) on the day the rental term begins receive NO REFUND. Credit Card processing fees are not refundable. All cancellations must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. RENTER must type “Booking Cancellation for Rental Term [INSERT DATES]” in the subject line. Your booking cancellation is officially registered as of the time and day logged in the email’s header on Spa Fleet’s email server.
Spa Fleet reserves the right to cancel any rental contract at short notice if inclement weather or other dangers threaten the safe and timely delivery of the equipment to the RENTER. In such case, RENTER may reschedule for a later rental period or shall not be held responsible for any fees and will be reimbursed for rental and delivery charges in full within two business days of Spa Fleet’s notice to the RENTER of the cancellation.
14. REPAIR, CLEANING, LOSS.
RENTER agrees to pay, as an insurer, full compensation for replacement, cleaning, and repair of any equipment, which is not returned because it is lost or stolen, or any equipment which is damaged and/or in need of cleaning and/or repair to put it into the same condition it was in at the time of rental term commencement, normal wear and tear excepted. OWNER and RENTER agree that the equipment has a current total value of eighty thousand US-dollars ($80,000). RENTER agrees to pay a reasonable cleaning charge for equipment returned dirty (e.g. garbage left behind, stains, spills, etc.) RENTER agrees to pay for equipment lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair at its current total value price plus installation cost. The cost of repairs of equipment will be borne by the RENTER, whether performed by the OWNER, or, at OWNER’s option, by others. The OWNER’s invoice for replacement and/or repair is conclusive as to the amount RENTER shall pay under this paragraph for repair or replacement.
15. SECURITY DEPOSIT.
a. RENTER agrees to give Sweet Sweat Fleet’s delivery person a security deposit in the amount of US$500 IN CASH upon delivery of the equipment. This deposit will be applied to any amounts owed for damage to or loss of equipment, which OWNER and RENTER agree has the current total value of eighty thousand US-dollars ($80,000). Any unused portion of the security deposit will be returned to RENTER in the form of a bank check within two business days of the end of the rental period by USPS first class mail, or by other means as the parties may agree.
b. If any of the equipment is to be used for a commercial purpose or to be made available to the public by RENTER during the rental term, RENTER agrees to give OWNER a security deposit in any amount agreed upon mutually between the parties to this agreement.
16. POSSESSION, RENTAL TERM, OVERDUE POLICY.
The equipment shall be delivered to RENTER at the OWNER’s risk, cost and expense. The OWNER may charge the RENTER a delivery fee as set forth in the booking fee specifications. RENTER’s right to possession begins after OWNER completes equipment set-up at the delivery location. RENTER’s right to possession terminates with the expiration of the rental term and retention of possession by RENTER beyond this time constitutes a material breach of this contract. Time is the essence of this contract. Any extension must be mutually agreed upon in writing. RENTER agrees to make the equipment accessible for retrieval by OWNER at the time of termination of the rental term.
If on the day of the end of the rental term at the time previously agreed upon by RENTER and OWNER the equipment is not made accessible for retrieval by the RENTER for any reason, then RENTER agrees to pay OWNER at the EQUIPMENT OVERDUE RATE of $800 per calendar day commencing with the day and predetermined time of termination of the rental term until the equipment is made accessible to the OWNER for retrieval. OWNER may choose to enforce retrieval of the equipment as outlined under the paragraph “REPOSSESSION”. In case of repossession, RENTER is still liable for all fees charged at the equipment overdue rate until repossession has been accomplished by OWNER.
If a term rental rate is charged by OWNER, rental charges are billed to the RENTER for the full term even if the equipment is released back to the OWNER before the end of the term. No allowance will be made for any rented equipment which is claimed not to have been used. Acceptance of returned equipment by OWNER does not constitute a waiver of any of the rights the OWNER has under the rental agreement.
RENTER agrees that if the RENTER is in default of payments owed to the OWNER or of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, the OWNER, and his agents, at the RENTER’s risk, cost and expense may at any time enter the premises where the rented equipment is stored or used and recover the rented equipment. OWNER and OWNER’s agents shall not be liable for any claims for damage or trespass arising out of the removal of the equipment.
18. COLLECTION COSTS.
RENTER agrees to pay all reasonable collection, attorney’s, court and other fees, and other expenses and costs incurred by OWNER in protecting OWNER’s rights under this rental agreement and for any action taken by OWNER to collect any amounts due the OWNER under this rental agreement.
The provisions of this Rental Agreement shall be severable so that the invalidity, unenforceability or waiver of any of the provisions shall not affect the remaining provisions.
20. PROPERTY DAMAGE.
OWNER is not responsible for any damage whatsoever as a result of delivery, retrieval, use or operation of the equipment engaged in by whomsoever, except where such damage is the explicit result of acts of negligence, oversight, or misuse caused by Spa Fleet’s owners, employees, or agents.
If any of the equipment is to be used for a commercial purpose or made available to the public by RENTER during the rental term, RENTER agrees to maintain (a) property damage and casualty insurance on an “all risks” basis for the full replacement cost of the equipment (including without limitation, all risks of loss or damage covered by the standard extended coverage endorsement) with such deductibles, if any, as may be acceptable to OWNER in OWNER’s discretion; and (b) commercial general liability insurance with minimum limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence. Such insurance shall cover all operations and contractual obligations, as well as any and all damage or liability arising in connection with the handling, transportation, maintenance, operation, use or possession of the equipment during the rental term, and shall name OWNER as an additional insured and loss payee on a “closed clause” basis. All such insurance shall be primary, without any self-insured retention, and shall waive subrogation against OWNER. RENTER agrees to provide to OWNER copies of the proper endorsements for the above coverages specifying that they will not be canceled during the term. Any insurance carried by OWNER will be deemed to be in excess of RENTER’s insurance.
22. WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL.
RENTER waives its rights to a jury trial of any claim or cause of action based on or arising out of this agreement or the subject matter hereof. This waiver pertains to all disputes that may relate to the subject matter hereof, including, without limitation, contract, tort, breach of duty, and all other common law and statutory claims, and will not be subject to any exceptions. RENTER (a) understands that this is a waiver of important legal rights and (b) acknowledges that he/she/it has had a reasonable opportunity to discuss this waiver and its effects with legal counsel. Accordingly, RENTER knowingly, voluntarily, irrevocably and unconditionally waives its jury trial rights.
23. SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNEES.
This agreement binds and benefits the heirs, successors, and assignees of the parties.
24. GOVERNING LAW.
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New York.
These terms are deemed accepted by the RENTER upon delivery of the terms to the RENTER or the agent or other representative of RENTER.
Mobile Sauna Rental
Reduce the Risk of Overheating and Scalding
- Prolonged exposure to the high temperatures, which prevail in a sauna may cause your body to overheat. Limit yourself to a maximum of fifteen (15) minutes at a time and allow your body to cool down to normal body temperature in between sauna rounds. Overexposure to high temperatures can be dangerous to your health. Exit immediately if nauseous, uncomfortable, dizzy or sleepy.
- Check with a doctor before using sauna if pregnant, diabetic, in poor health and/or under medical care.
- Do not use the sauna facility if you have recently consumed alcohol, drugs or medications.
- Be aware that direct body contact with the sauna stove, sauna rocks, steam, stove pipe, heat shields and/or other metal objects in the sauna may cause serious injury.
Reduce the Risk of Slipping and Falling
- Use care when entering and exiting the sauna facility. Use the handrail when using the steps.
- Outside grounds may be icy. Use of proper footwear is recommended at all times.
Waiver and Release of Liability
Assumption Of Risk – Indemnification Agreement
Guest or Renter Personal Information
City: ____________________________________ State: _______ Zip Code: _________
Home Phone: (_____)__________________ Cell Phone: (_____)___________________
THIS DOCUMENT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
READ THE ENTIRE DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In consideration of being permitted access to Spa Fleet equipment, programs, amenities and services pursuant to the access agreement provided to me or my host (“Rental Agreement”), I agree as follows:
1. RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK – I understand and acknowledge that there is risk involved in being in and around Spa Fleet’s equipment, including, but not limited to, utilizing equipment which may malfunction or break, participating in any exercise or fitness activity, patronizing or using Spa Fleet services, facilities and/or amenities, participating in programs or activities, and using or being present in and/or around any Spa Fleet equipment while stationary or in transit (towing) or arising from improper maintenance of any equipment or facilities. This includes, without limitation, my use of the changing room, sauna, outdoor stairs, all seating, shower, parking area, sidewalk or any equipment inside or outside of the Spa Fleet equipment and my participation in any activity, class, program or instruction. I agree that I am voluntarily participating in these activities and using the equipment and premises and assume all risk of injury, the contraction of any illness or medical condition that might result, or any damage, loss or theft of any personal property, whether any of the foregoing are suffered by me and/or my family members.
(a) ASSUMPTION OF RISK. I agree that I will assume the risk and full responsibility for any and all injuries, losses, death, costs, the contraction of any illness or medical condition that might result or other damages, loss or theft of any personal property that might occur to me and/or my family members while inside or outside of the Spa Fleet equipment, utilizing equipment which may malfunction or break, participating in any exercise or fitness activity, patronizing or using Spa Fleet services, facilities and/or amenities, participating in programs or activities, using or being present inside and outside of any Spa Fleet equipment, or arising from improper maintenance of any equipment or facilities, my use of the changing room, sauna, outdoor stairs, seating, shower, parking area, sidewalk or any equipment inside or outside of the Spa Fleet equipment, my participation in any activity, class, program or instruction, and negligence on the part of Spa Fleet, its officers, directors, employer contractors, agents and other members, including premises liability claims and/or equipment liability claims such as (by example and not by limitation) slip and falls and/or trip and falls inside or outside of any Spa Fleet equipment. (“Losses”).
(b) RELEASE OF CLAIMS. To the maximum extent allowed by law, I, the undersigned (“I”), agree on my own behalf and on behalf of my family, personal representatives, heirs, executors, administrators, agents and assigns, to waive and release any and all claims, suits or related causes of action against Spa Fleet Mobile Sauna Rental and Sweet Sweat Fleet, LLC, its owners, officers, employees, or agents (collectively “Spa Fleet”), for all Losses (“Released Claims”). I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS RELEASE OF CLAIMS AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY. I AM WAIVING ANY RIGHT I MAY HAVE TO BRING A LEGAL ACTION TO ASSERT A CLAIM AGAINST Spa Fleet Mobile Sauna Rental FOR ITS NEGLIGENCE.
2. INDEMNIFICATION – I agree that I will indemnify, defend and hold Spa Fleet harmless, to the maximum extent allowed by law, from negligence, injury, loss, death, costs or other damages to me, my family members, heirs or assigns, or third parties for claims, suits, or related causes of action asserted against Spa Fleet Mobile Sauna Rental arising from my conduct and/or my family’s conduct while inside or outside of Spa Fleet’s equipment or participating in any program or activity and from any of the Losses and Released Claims described in Section 1.
3. APPLICATION – I agree that this Release shall apply to each visit I make to Spa Fleet’s equipment and to every instance of my participation in a program or activity, including future visits and participation, regardless of the date that this Release is signed below.
4. AGREEMENT TO COMPLY WITH RULES – I agree to, and will comply with, the policies of Spa Fleet’s “USER MANUAL” posted in hard copy inside of the equipment changing room and available for download at www.spafleetrental.com, and with the policies of Spa Fleet’s “EQUIPMENT RENTAL AGREEMENT”. I acknowledge that Spa Fleet’s policies are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Spa Fleet.
5. BINDING ON OTHERS – This Release shall bind the members of my family and my spouse or registered domestic partner if I am alive, as well as my estate, family, heirs, administrators, personal representatives or assigns if I am deceased and shall be deemed as a “Release, Waiver, Discharge and Covenant” not to sue Spa Fleet .
6. SEVERABILITY – I agree that the purpose of this Release is that it shall be an enforceable release of liability and indemnity as broad and inclusive as is permitted by New York law. I agree that if any portion or provision of this Release is found to be invalid or unenforceable, then the remainder will continue in full force and effect. I also agree that any invalid portion will be modified or partially enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law to carry out the purpose of the Release.
7. APPLICABLE LAW, FORUM & ATTORNEYS’ FEES – This Release is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New York, without any reference to its choice of law rules. I agree that any dispute arising from this Release or in any way associated with Spa Fleet doing business within the state of New York or outside of the state of New York shall be brought only in the Courts of Ulster County, New York, and I agree to the jurisdiction and venue of those courts for any such dispute. In any litigation in which the validity or enforceability of this Release is contested, I agree that the substantially prevailing party will be entitled to receive all attorney’s fees and costs from the party contesting the validity of this Release.
I acknowledge that no oral representations, statements or other inducements to sign this Release have been made apart from what is contained in this document.
I HAVE FULLY INFORMED MYSELF OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS RELEASE BY READING IT
BEFORE SIGNING IT. BY MY SIGNATURE BELOW I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO
THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Guest or RENTER (If over the age of 18) Month Day Year
IF GUEST OR MEMBER IS A MINOR, SIGNATURE OF PARENT OR RESPONSIBLE ADULT IS REQUIRED BELOW:
9. PARENTAL RELEASE OF LIABILITY – In consideration of the minor child being permitted to utilize Spa Fleet’s services, amenities, equipment, activities and/or programs I accept and agree to the full contents of this Release.
10. PARENTAL INDEMNIFICATION – I agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Spa Fleet harmless from all liabilities and future claims presented by my children or any other minor children and/or their parents, whose visit to Spa Fleet’s equipment is sponsored by me, for any losses suffered by them or any family member or registered domestic partner. This includes any claim of the minor and any claim arising from the negligence of Spa Fleet.
11. PARENTAL REPRESENTATION OF AUTHORITY – I agree that I am authorized to sign this Release on behalf of the child by all of the parents and/or legal guardians of the child. I represent that all parents and/or legal guardians of the child know of and acquiesce to the signing of this Release and agree to waive and release any and all claims, suits or related causes of action against Spa Fleet.
I HAVE FULLY INFORMED MYSELF OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS RELEASE BY READING IT BEFORE SIGNING IT. BY MY SIGNATURE BELOW I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND TO ALL POLICIES CONTAINED IN SPA FLEET’S “USER MANUAL” AND “RENTAL AGREEMENT”, WHICH I HAVE READ. THESE POLICIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME SOLELY AT THE DISCRETION OF SPA FLEET.
Parent/Guardian (If guest or member is under the age of 18) Month Day Year
Spa Fleet Mobile Sauna Rental and its on-line platform at www.spafleetrental.com
is a division of Sweet Sweat Fleet, LLC.